Heaters & Controller
Thermometer & Hydrometer
DL-219 (60 Watt)
- Watt: 60 watt,
- Volt / hz: 115 volt / 60 hz.
- Designed for both indoor or outdoor use (for
aquarium and pond)
- To make more higher out put UV wattage (120 watt,
180 watt or 240 watt), connect weveral UV sterilizer in series (refer
to connection method)
- UVS housing Size: 42 7/8" (L) x 6" Ø x 10" (H)
- UV bulb
contained: 30 watt x 2 each with quartz sleeve
sleeve size: Ø
29.33 m/m (inner dia) x 880 m/m (L)
- UV bulb
size: Ø 25.47 m/m x 896 m/m except 2 pins of
different sizes of connection adapters: 1", 1.5" and 2"
for PVC pipe connection, 25 mm, 20 mm, 16 mm, 12 mm for flexible
- Larger and
longer size to provide more contact time to UVC output.
- UV lamp
working status can be checked easily with elliptical lens at both end
covers, inlet and outlet's clear viewing prots of the UV sterilizer.
- Ballast is
protected from water damage.
- There are
two handles to carry UV sterilizer easily.
cable: 20 feet long
quality quartz sleeve allows maximum transmission of UV light.
bottom makes easy installation and can be fixed with screw tightly.
- For kill bacteria fungi, viruses and algae in the water of aquarium
- The lamps emit UV light of particular wave length (approx. 254 mm)
that can penetrate cells and damage genetic material (RNA & DNA)
- Safe for Inhabitant
- Kills algae, parasites, harmful bacteria
- Elliptical lens to check the UV lamp status
- Ideal for saltwater, freshwater and pond
What is UVC Sterilizer
The UV lamps emit UV light of a particular wavelength
(approximately 254 nm) that can penetrate cells and damage genetic
material (RNA and DNA) and proteins. pathogens come in all shapes
and sizes, the ideal level of UV exposure (also known as the "Zap
does" depends on the target organisms. The actual zap does is
determined by the intensity or wattage of the lamp, the contact time or
flow rate of the water, water clarity, and the size and biological
characteristic of the target organisms. Zap dosage in microwatt
seconds per square centimeter (mW sec/cm2) for Algae and fungi are
approximately 22,000 and 40,000.
Important to know
- When the quartz sleeve gets dirty with any sludge build up, it
must be kept clean to maximize the efficiency of UV light.
- In case of controlling parasites, prolong the exposure time of water
to the UV light. It can be accomplished by lowering flow rate of
- UV sterilizer would be connected to a suitable filter device to trap
any suspended particles that can be attached on the quartz sleeve.
- Replace an UV bulb when lamp effectiveness declines with time.
It is recommended to replace UV bulb (lamp) every 6 months.
- This UV sterilizer can be used for saltwater, freshwater aquarium
- Maximum aquarium size is calculated by UV dosage that kills
free-floating algae and bacteria at 30,000 pw/cm2 and tank turn over
of 3 to 4 times per hour.
- Maximum pond size is calculated by UV dosage that can algae blooms
and / or kill all the algae but not all the parasites in the pond.
|Volts / Hz
||115 volt / 60 Hz
||60 watt (30 watt x 2 each)
|UV bulb contained
||30 watt x 2 each with quartz
rate (GPH) for Aquarium / Pond
||Max. 1500 GPH
||Max. 600 GPH
||Max. 500 gallon
||Max. 6000 gallon
|| 42 7/8" (L) x 6" Ø x 10" (H)
|Adapter size, inlet, outlet
||- 1", 1.5", 2"
for PVC pipe connection
- 25 m/m, 20 m/m, 16 m/m, 12 m/m for flexible
- UV clarifier brings ultraviolet radiation when it is working which
is harmful to the human eyes and skin, avoid eye contact and skin
contact with the UV light at all times. Please power off before
opening up the unit.
- The working status of the UV lamp can be observed from a small
elliptical white lens on the unit. The lens from the unit is
normally brighter at the start of using the unit but after running for
some times the light from the lens may become a little bit
dimmer. This is due to the fact that some dirt has got into the
unit and has blocked the lens. The efficiency of the product
will not be affected by the dirt on the lens.
- When an "acute collision" or "a drop of the
unit" happens, please check the unit. If there is any crack
on the quartz tube and UV lamp, you must replace the broken parts
before using the unit again.
- Make sure that your electrical voltage is compatible with voltage
printed on the UV Sterilizer label.
- Always use a properly grounded electrical outlet.
- Do not install and operate UV sterilizer where it can be exposed to
extreme weather conditions or temperature below freezing.
- Always unplug the UV sterilizer from the electrical outlet when not
in use before replacing or cleaning parts.