Heaters & Controller
Thermometer & Hydrometer
LIFE AIR 50
BATTERY OPERATE AIR PUMP
- Emergency air source during AC power failure
- When transporting or holding fish in a small bucket
- Operation with two alkaline "D" cell batteries (not
- Contained an air stone and 30" long air tube
- Can be attached at a bolt by clip-on attachment
- This air pump can be used as an emergency air source for an aquarium
during AC power failure.
- When air pump is positioned under the aquarium, a check valve must
be used to prevent water from siphoning into the pump in the event of
a power outage.
- Two alkaline D cell batteries can be used around 72 hours.
- Take out air stone and air tube from the inside of the air pump case
by opening bottom cover by turning a screw
- Connect the air tubing with air stone, which is already attached, to
the gray color air outlet of air pump.
- Push the switch down firmly to operate the air pump.
- Put the air stone into water.