Heaters & Controller
Thermometer & Hydrometer
AV 80 Pond Air Pump
- Energy Saving
- High air volume
- Solid aluminum body
- Powerful, Reliable
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Heavy rubber diaphragm
- High pressure
- Steady air flow
- Easy maintenance
- Compact and light weight design
- 20 feet power cable (3 prong)
- No Lubrication required
- Quiet operation
- Koi ponds
- Fish culture systems
- In-store display fish tanks
- Bubble bath
- Aerobic waste water treatment
- Liquid agitation
- Air driven protein skimmer
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- An air pump is a necessity for a pond or aquarium and serves many
functions for fish and other aquatic life.
- Introduces oxygen into the water
- Provides quick and safe gas exchange, removing carbon dioxide and
- The upward movement of the air bubbles helps to circulate the water
- Water movement creates an ice free area during the winter
- Provides oxygen to beneficial bacteria (nitrifying bacteria) that
help to break down waste.
|Volts / Hz
||115 volt / 60 HZ,
||80 litter/ min (2.82 CFM)
||0.046 Mpa (6.57 PSI)
|Normal Operating Pressure
||20 Kpa (2.9 PSI)
|Air pump Size
||235 mm x 180 x 181
- Air pump should be placed above the water level for maximum
performance. If pump is positioned under the aquarium, a check valve
must be prevent back siphoning of water during the power outage.
- To prevent possible electric shock, air pump must be installed in a
clean and dry place.
- If the air pump accidentally falls into the aquarium, unplug the
unit before retrieving it from the tank
- To avoid electrical shock, do not operate air pump if it has a
damaged cord or a wet plug.
- Only use a proper rating extension cord when needed. A cord
rated for less amperes or watts than the pump rating may over heat.
- Air pump is for indoor use only.
- To prevent damage to the air pump, air stones should be cleaned or
- Make sure that your electrical voltage is the same as listed voltage
on the label of the air pump
- Always use a properly grounded electrical outlet
- Do not attempt to repair air pump at home, if service is needed,
return air pump to an authorized service center for service.
- Make sure that the circuit to your pond is protected by a GFI outlet
and a fuse or by a GFI circuit breaker.
||Diaphragm, 2 pieces set
||Diaphragm ring, 2 pieces set
||Rod, Magnet swing arm, 1 piece
||Valves, 4 pieces set
||Diaphragm base, 2 piece set
||"L" shaped rubber tube, 2 pieces set
||Rubber end plug, 4 pieces set
||Air filter, 1 piece