Keep clean fish net for healthy
- This Net Dip contains benzalkonium chloride that is cationic surfactant disinfectant.
- Benzakonium chloride kills many fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- Pathogens can be spread from one aquarium to another through contaminated nets, unwashed hand and unwashed equipments.
- Prior to use nets after dipping, rinse off nets throughly to remove residue which can be toxic to fish.
- Nets should be disinfected always after use.
- Net dip should be filled to allow complete submersion of the net with the portion of the handle that may be submerged during use.
- This NEP-DIP can be used to sterilize equipments, plants and rocks for decoration and aquariums.
- After sterilizing, rinse off them with plain water
Add 5 ml of NET-DIP solution to the one gallon of water for disinfecting nets and mix it well.